We are hiring!
We’re looking for an energetic Aquatics Manager to supervise our state-of-the-art three-pool aquatic center with a Lap Pool, Therapy Pool, and Spa Pool.
The Aquatics Manager will:
- Hire and supervise aquatic staff including lifeguards and instructors.
- Teach swim lessons (all levels), Lifeguard course, Water Safety Instructor Course, CPR/AED classes for the employees and the public.
- Promote interest and provides information regarding aquatic program to school officials, community service groups, other departments and the general public.
- Schedule aquatic competitions throughout the year.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting mechanical and chemical systems and scheduling maintenance and repairs of the system.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance for multiple pools.
We are also seeking lifeguards to monitor the activities in the swimming areas to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers. A lifeguard’s duties include but are not limited to informing swimmers of unsafe areas, maintaining order in swimming areas, inspecting facilities for cleanliness, testing chemical levels and temperature.
We are also searching for WSI Swim Instructors to teach individual and group swim lessons. These individuals can make $20 to $40 dollars an hour. These individuals must hold a WSI certification.
Daytime nights and weekend shifts are available! If you or anyone you know is passionate about fitness & wellness and wants to be part of a fast-growing organization with tremendous opportunity for growth, please visit http://